Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport has opened more than 100 new restaurants in the past few years, adding local favorites like Varasano’s, Ecco and Grindhouse Killer Burgers, and healthy options like LottaFrutta.
But which restaurants are getting the most traffic? You might be surprised.
Here’s the list of the top 10 restaurants by revenue at the Atlanta airport:
1. P. F. Chang’s, Concourse A, $10.3 million
2. T.G.I. Friday’s, Concourse B, $9.7 million
3. The Varsity/Chick Fil-A, Concourse C, $7.8 million
4. Café Intermezzo, Concourse B, $7.6 million
5. Chick-fil-A, Concourse A, $7.3 million
6. Longhorn Steakhouse, Concourse C, $6.8 million
7. T.G.I. Fridays, Concourse T, $6.2 million
8. T.G.I. Friday’s, Concourse E, $6.1 million
9. Sweet Georgia’s Juke Joint, Concourse C, $5.9 million
10. Popeye’s, Concourse B, $5.5 million
*Based on food and beverage sales for fiscal year 2015, July 2014-June 2015.
Click here to see a photo gallery featuring each of Hartsfield-Jackson’s top 10 restaurants.